1. Read life stories of people who have turned negatives into positives.Make reading books or listening to inspirational audio tapes,part of your daily routine..
2 . Regularly or systematically commit a portion of your time and/or money to charitable activity without any expectations in cash or kind.
3. Stay away from negative influences.Don't give in to peer pressure.
4. Practice giving and receiving sincere compliments graciously.
5. Start accepting responsibility for your behavior and actions.
6. Practice self discipline even when it is not comfortable.
7. Associate with people of high moral character.
8. Be creative and find ways to turn your weaknesses into strengths.
9. Practice patience,persevere even if the results are not visible.
Prepared by U.S.N.Murty (Suribabu)